Sunday, January 9, 2011

Woo...I'm so headache with the moral presentation...
Seriously don't know what to do in the presentation...although I have read the notes given..but still don't no...Actually am I too rush to do the assignment? I think we are the only one group who start the assignment. Anyway, this is my attitude, no last minute work!! Finish it as fast as possible!!
The only things that I worried about is causing my members feel stress..hope i didn't~
Luckily, I'm same group with Junior and Quinny..my favorite members..cuz they have the same attitude with me. Just having a meet with Quinny and Junior. It's aim to discuss the moral presentation. Finally, we got the idea how to do the presentation!!

Besides discuss the presentation, we have also chat a lot and have planned for our next gathering. We are so excited and waiting the day..

31/1/2011
Eating Session!!
Pavillion!!
Farenheit!!
Bukit Bintang Street!!
I'm coming!!

1 comment: