Monday, January 31, 2011

Hate!!!! Angry!!!!

Woo...so happy that see u all have a nice gathering yesterday...I'm waiting so much to go out with u all...but God doesn't mean that...i missed the gathering again...

Seriously..now i really have no mood to attend any gathering...since my grangma has just passed away...dunno u all knew it or not...i think zihui is the only person knew that.
I feel so sad..i feel very sorry to her beacuse...do u all remember that friday we went to perimbun...and at evening my dad called me back to visit my granma..but i didn't..

I never think of that visit will be my last visit..!!!!!!
I really very hate and angry with myself...!!!
I really very very hate and angry with myself...!!!
I really very very very hate and angry with myself...!!!
I really very very very very hate and angry with myself...!!!

How can I spend the time with u all at mamak...but not visit her...how can i did that!!!!
ChangPeiYee!!! What happen to U!!!!!

But luckily i have taken care of her when she was still alive. Anyway...still very angry with myself, but what can i do now~~nothing!!!

When I was attending the funeral...i have told myself that i must not cry...because this will make my grandma feel sad, but finally i cried out, but not loud....my dad also cried...everybody cried...even the God also cried for her-raining non-stop..

One more thing I'm very angry with....my auntie (da gu)...U are so terrible.....remembered that the woman has death is your mother....how can u keep asking and showing the kind of face that "what she has left for u"!!!! What if she is really left nothing for u....do u wanna fight for it....I'm not trying to offend u...but just hope u can remind urself..what u have done for her..when she was still alive...NOTHING!!!! So...pls keep away ur greedy face...and shut ur mouth up!!!!

Grandma....hope u are now in the haven and enjoying the afterlife...i miss u....

No comments:

Post a Comment