Sunday, February 27, 2011

Worries!!!

Why is my head so heavy with worriess!?!?!
Why is my body so heavy with tiredness!?!?!
Why are my shoulder so heavy with burdens!?!?!

Tomorrow will be the last paper for mid-term- Calculus. You should now be thinking that I'm sure very happy with that, but you are wrong!! Cuz I'm really feel very regret to take claculus in this sem!!! It made me prolonged my mid-term week and shorten my holiday!!! I hate that!

I'm going to Leadership camp this Friday. At first, I feel so happy for that camp, but now I'm very worry whether i can finish my psychology assignment or not. I really need 48 hours a day~~can I??

This sem should be very free and relax, but why now I feel so stress!?!? I'm really so envy why the others can be so relaxed and like have no assignments to do at all!! Why!??!?!

I know I shoudn't get upset by now, since I'll have more works or burdens in degree level. Sometimes, just feel like "I really need a shoulder!"XD jk..jk..

"If you think you can, you can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment